1. Russian language does not include a word
for ‘the’ or ‘a’ which is good because these often
lead to confusion in other languages
2. Russian language uses the Cyrillic alphabet
instead of the Latin
and is one of the 5 most
spoken languages in the world
3. The Urals are the oldest mountains in the world
and lake Baikal is the world’s deepest lake
and the largest reservoir of fresh water on earth
Population is 10.5 million.
Statistic says that Moscow population
is expecting to be 16 millions by 2020.
5. Moscow actually has more billionaires
living in the area than any other city in the world.
With a total of 74 billionaires,
Moscow beats New York City’s statistic by three.
6. The Russian State Library is the biggest in Europe
The Russian State Library is located in Moscow and…
View original post 85 more words